Check this out! I'm in awe because I never thought Batu Pahat could be searched online and there were so much information about the small town whom my friends didn't think of it a great deal. Only my copywriter thinks Batu Pahat is dammit-ly interesting and he claimed he LOVES it. Then again, I never trust his words. Bah!
If you look under 'Attractions', you can see my school. WHOA! In awe for the second time.
Bosses were away since Thursday and won't return till next Wednesday. That's one whole shiok-a-doodle-doo week for all of us. Hah hah! No one to breathe down the creative team's neck or no one to intimidate them by sitting beside them while they're doing brainstorming or when they're doing work. No one to intercom us to ask us to remind the designer to do certain things when we're all the way at the back of the office and she is just barely one metre away from them. No one to ask us to do silly things that wastes our time and effort. Yes, no one. NO ONE!!
Alright la (in a HK slang) because that's what's we've been trying to do in office for the past few weeks. This new team (of AEs and designers) are a fun bunch, (definitely) refreshing and able-to-take-my-spasms-and-nonsense. Yeah! I feel more relaxed at work because I can de-stress at the same time, same spot. Nice.
I've been telling people how scary is the rate of assimilation here, in Singapore. I will not say from which nationality but if you do know me well enough, you'd know who I am referring to. Don't even ask me over here because I won't reveal them publicly. Remember: NEVER wash dirty linen in the public! ;)
Out of 5, 3.5 are their people. If they just walk pass you, never open their bloody mouth to bloody talk, you'd never guess it's them. Really. They're just like you, me, him and her. They no longer dress shabbily. They are more well-dressed than the poor me who could only don an Esprit top and a G2000 workpants. They are loaded with Swavroski hair clips, Levi's specs, Raoul top, Guess jeans, LV bag and Nine West heels. Bloody tarts ruin this city's (very last bit) gracefulness.
Alright, I shall stop here lest I get more excited over this topic and start my verbal diarrhoea and cause myself legal and political entanglements. Fuck, talk about freedom of speech.
To end it off, tracy tagged me on this:
>> Seven random facts about me:
1. I cannot spell "diarrhoea" so I've to refer to the Dictionary.
2. I hate my current left neighbours because they smell. Badly.
3. I am terrified of any insects. Any. Minus mosquitoes.
4. I can sleep anywhere, anytime.
5. I tend to be long-winded at times when I have so many thoughts flying all over and I cannot
compile them.
6. I love MacDonald's Big Breakfast and that starts off my day in a perfect swing.
7. I suffer from workaholism and occupational hazard.
>> Seven favourite music at the moment:
1. Qian Li Zhi Wai by Jay Chou & Fei Yu Qing
2. The One by Backstreet Boys
3. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
4. Feng by Jay Chou
5. Wo Ai Tai Mei by MC Hotdog
6. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey (it's a bit early for X'mas but I like!)
7. My Boo by Alicia Keys.
(They aren't exactly the latest songs, are they? Hey, retro is in! ;P)
>> Seven things I like most:
1. Beauty
2. Luxurious pamper
3. Sleep
4. Wealth
5. Control
6. Fruits
7. Touring the world
>> Seven things I say most:
1. Cannot har? HUH! HUH!
2. Ah lian
3. FISH!
4. What!?!?!
5. Ok, I try. (to my pestering clients)
6. Let me talk to
>> Seven lucky people to do this:
1. cellmate
2. evil twin
3. vallium
4. ah peg
5. fy
6. pink jambu
7. ah teo
:)
4 comments:
walau backstreet boys!!! -rolls eyes-
eh u know ronan keating made a cover of iris by goo goo dolls? so orgirinal hor.
DON'T roll eyes, lest it drops out.
oh yes, i heard. once. i DON'T LIKE! i still prefer originals of everything. yumm yumm :P
-s.y.
must do? dun do can? =P
can. i jus tag you mar. :)
Post a Comment