I am deeply disgusted by my boss IF the AD is right about her. She actually discredits my words badly. I never thought she's this kind of person but probing further, she has done before. Just to save her ass and her grace. Muthafucka. I hate you, bitch! HATE HATE HATE! I detest your guts and look you no up! PUI!
Ok, done with complaints. Been very busy nowadays even with less accounts. The accounts under my care have been halved and been allocated to the two new AEs. With only four major clients under my care, I definitely have more time to scrutinise each and every (well, at least majority) piece of artwork before emailing to clients and able to give my inputs as well. :)
Having said that, there's a particular client which had a change in personnel recently. He's more fussy, naggy and troublesome than a woman. Really! He speaks and acts like an uncle, too. Aiyo!!
Talk about the new aged guys.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment