Why are the majority of girls's room messy? Clothes draped everywhere. Bags flung on bed. Books on the floor. Makeup all over the room. I don't understand. Why don't these people feel the "yucki-ness"?
Worst still, I know of some females that have a bad habit of being able to find things only when it's messy. If you keh kiang tidy up their stuffs, they cannot find anything. In the end, it's messy again.
What's wrong with these people?
Dinner with teo, froggie, fei, shum, ping, elsie at a Hong Kong style cafe at Liang Seah Street earlier. Great to see them again despite me missing out sooooo many of their gatherings. Hope we'd have more of these dinners, suppers, drinks, lunches, whatevers more, yeah? ;)
I have a new wish for the remaining months of 2006 - to be in office before 9.30am. Since I moved to the new place, I've never been on time. I am either late or very late - 9.30am or 10am. It's disturbing me because I hate coming in and have everything piled on me.
Hope I am able to make it on time at least once because the colleagues don't believe that I can be on time! Hmmp! Just watch out, girls!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Now I alwasys thought that girls room is always tidy... this how somehow changed my perception LOL
Being late is not that good... may be you could try waking up a little bit early...
I have to drive 1 hour everyday just to arrive 30 mins before work...
It's a good practise though
:)
hey hey zeroimpact! been dinosaur years since i last hear frm u.
yah guys always thought girls' room are neat&tidy. i always beg to differ. but i'm proud to say mine is tidy! :P
yes i know it's not good but i have been trying very VERY hard. colleagues take turn to give me morning call(S) daily.
i always thought "how filthy can a girl's room get? we're girls leh!"
but i have been proven wrong... :S
my room is impeccable though, keke
ya u're always late, old habits die hard
"my room is impeccable though, keke"
i'm proud to say, so is mine. :)
and what, old habits die hard? what old habit?! i WAS never the latecomer. it was the other 3 lor. :S then i got influenced... *meek smile*
-s.y.
Yeah... been walking the dinasours
LOL
Ooo ooo ooo
I want to take turn to give morning call too
LOL
:)
Must help help mah
so were the dinosaurs obedient? which species did you walk most? any pics? hahaha
i am determined! to wake up early tomorrow morning. BY MYSELF! :D
let's see how it turns out, eh? before i ask for MORE help. ;)
-s.y.
Post a Comment