Sunday, October 01, 2006

In Lalaland.

I am not trying to paint a good picture in my life but I'd like to have it ideal, that's all. Looking around, there's no "perfect" relationship, family and friends.

However, I'd say they can be, to a certain extent. It requires effort and hard work. An example, I was talking to my colleague, I realized that I am very fortunate because my parents respect us as much as we do to them. They don't treat us like a kid, reprimanding everytime.

Take my neighbour two doors away. I hear the mum screaming (yes, literally; how else do you think I could hear her?) at the son every other day, resulting the son's fear to go home. I bumped into the son while I was coming home one evening. Tsk tsk.

I still believe there's a "perfect" relationship and "ideal" family. Perfect and ideal are according to my standards. :)

No, I'm not in some dreamland nor am I in lalaland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes there is a perfect relationship and and ideal family
We just need to work for it and not sit and wait
Effort is the key element...

Anonymous said...

i believe there is as well. :) effort, effort and more effort.

-s.y.