Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Slight Improvement.

From being very late despite the 30mins allowance, I managed to get into office early yesterday morning at 9.15am!! :) A great improvement from my normal 9.35am - 9.45am. To top it off, my designer, w who is in by 9.10am isn't even in office yet! Yay!! Double yay!!

zeroimpact, I need no wake up call(s) now. Hee. The air in this lil' island these days are atrocious. You can just get pissed by staring out the window. Not that I stare out of the window all day but hey, I go out for lunch, meet client, etc. For those who know me, I am one who is very much dependent on the weather. Should the weather be sunny, I'd be up and running, being the energetic and crazy me. If weather is otherwise, you'd see me glum and cranky. Weird? Temperamental, I'd say.

Colleague t says we should go VivoCity this Saturday to peek-a-boo. Yes, quite some hype has been going on about this new place and I don't want to be the "mountain tortoise". Though I have to control my spending because I'd be off to KL for a shopping spree during the Deepa-raya holidays with family. Thanks to Mum who had no better idea of where and what to do for our hols.

I badly need donations. Any kind souls who are kind-hearted enough to donate in kind, please drop me a tag or comment and I will contact you directly. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that...
May be you'd be the earliest next time
Shopping eh... Hope it will be rewarding
:)

Anonymous said...

failed on tuesday. :(

and yes, it'd better be rewarding! hee i'm excited somehow. any recommendations where to get good bragain?

-s.y.