Colleague t pointed out my FIRST white hair this evening. It's a BIG blow to me because I inherited my dad's hair which has the characteristics below:
1. oily
2. fine
3. skimpy (I say skimpy because I have very little hair)
4. brownish in colour (Discipline mistress always questioned my hair colour back in secondary & primary schools)
Seeing the above, daddy doesn't have a strand of white till now. He's over 45. But his girl here has one! What the...! I always kept quiet when some of my friends lament that they have white hair, etc. I just zip up, you know! Now?
Tell me how heart-breaking can this get. I don't have much crowning glory left and the bit that's left is gradually changing. Already don't have much hair. White hair grows out, I pluck, what hair do I have left?!?!?!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment