I need to seriously review myself in 2 aspects - work and personal life. Actually, I don't have many aspects in my life. I realize that my love for my work is dead. I don't know how and don't know when it started. I was chatting to the customer service person from SPH and I realized I'm just here. Not moving forward and not falling back (thankfully).
I think I need a break from work. Need to seriously recharge. Need a real getaway from the hustle bustle of office and from clients. Need to not think and worry about anything for the time being. Don't tell me that I just came back from a holiday in KL. For your info, that is more like a shopping trip and like it or not, shopping trips are stressful.
I feel lost. Shit.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We need a proper grad trip (dammit shld hv just lied to fy the last time)
Can you take time off in jan? ;)
grad trip? what grad trip? u lar, wanted to be a good girl. puh-leez!
jan is peak period coz client's exhibition in march. after march i am alright. u?
-s.y.
May be you should try a trip with no shopping places
That's get you rest I think
:)
Or just do the things you like at home
yah, i wanted a retreat to some island during deeparaya but mum was tired of island. -_-
but i'll go on my own retreat soon when finances allow. i need one badly.
meanwhile reading at home never been so pleasureable! :)
-s.y.
noooo... after jan my next break is in july
then july lor. celebrate b'day as well. kill 2 bird with 1 stone. cleber? :P
-s.y.
but my bday in october what... :S
lol
got cut6 member bday in july what!
-s.y.
Post a Comment