Visited my hair stylist yesterday with shum and I came back with a (slightly) newer style and a new colour. Great, I like it! :) She went home with a better-managed hair (I hope?). Hee hee.
Tomorrow is another new working week. Feel that the days have flew by and weeks just bypass me. Never feel like this before. Is it because I've work to busy myself with, friends to keep me by the bay?
Past one to two weeks were good because I managed to squeeze in time for friends and my life.
Uncle's wife gave birth to a baby girl 4 days ago and I was amazed and terrified of the small wonder because I've never seen such a small baby. In the past, I can only see my siblings that small through the glass in the hospital. Now, I see the baby girl without anything between us. It's just weird.
Time crawl by when I have nothing to do. Time crawls by on Sundays which is good because that meant I can enjoy more oblivion hours and more sleeps and naps. Naps are good. They're energy boost. :)
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good news
Enjoyed the times and a new baby
That is celebration of life
:)
zeroimpact, thanks. wished i can get power sleeps everyday!
-s.y.
Post a Comment