I got an actual invitation to my dear pink jambu's convocation. I am totally taken aback because none of my friends invited me. Ok, that shows how unpopular I am. I just stepped on my own toes. I meant, no one asked so formally. I am so touched!!
In any case, my dear friend, I am so sorry because I cannot make it as I'm heading back home for something. When I reach home, I will call you, yeah? Despite that, I am very pleased that this day has come for you and I hope that you path from now on will be smooth-sailing. May you get what you wish for all these years. Alright?
Sounds like birthday wishes! Haha. In any case, CONGRATULATIONS, my friend! :D Have a blast on that day because that's the last day (as of now) for you as a student!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
if i invite you, you also won't be able to come la...
but i'd feel for you from the deepest of my heart. :)
-s.y.
Post a Comment