They say all bad things come in threes. Is it true? Has it ever happened to you? I've encounted 2 bad times and each mistake costs a thousand plus. The third mistake is also a thousand plus dollars. I'm already sort of numbed by them and very restless about them already.
I hope by crossing these three hurdles, I am not going to be in the bad bad luck scenarios anymore. Please. I cannot take it. My heart cannot take it. Very soon, bosses cannot take it either and I'll be a salty fish. A very fried one at that.
New house is alright; needs a lot of getting used to. I've also discovered a couple of things that I never encountered before like:
1. I'm getting more little bruises all over me but I have no idea why.
2. My second toe on each leg is numb all day and this has been happening for about half a week.
Does anyone have any idea what is happening?
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(Re the bruises) Maybe because it's 7th month now?
Just kidding...
...
-s.y.
Post a Comment