Don't think there's such a word but I've returned to be a living creature in the West. New house is great except:
1. Lots and lots of cleaning, brushing, unpacking.
2. Smelly & nosey neighbour(s).
Yes, there's only 2 complaints that I have. Other than that, it's great because it is easy access to the park connector which is just downstairs. Gives me no excuse to be lazy. :)
And yay! Internet's hooked up and I am living more like a normal being. Work this month is bad, bad, bad. I had a bad feeling - I'll be a salty fish soon if I don't rid of my carelessness. Carelessness according to her. Fine, you say like that, then like that lor. I only collect paycheck every month, don't expect me to slog my life for you. CRAZY @$$HOLE!!
Anyway, I don't expect her to make me into salty fish first. If there's such a day, I'd make her into salty fish (first)!
Feeling moody for a reason and hence, going to shut down my body now. Byes.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment