One year ago, this fateful day, I began my first day in (actual) working life, filled with zest and hopes. One year later, the same day, I began my day by dragging myself out of bed and wished I didn't have to go to work.
If you're thinking why I am blogging at such early hours in the office, you're wrong. I am NOT in the office because of eye irritation so told them I'd be in slightly later. What the heck, I clock more OTs than being late throughout this year.
Also, on this fateful day, I am completing my first step into adulthood. If you do remember my past entry, that is. I've done all 3 items. Moving will be this Saturday which leaves my maternal gramps here alone. Wished it wasn't that fast but if I waited till a couple of months later, I wouldn't be able to secure a decent place.
New home is just beside the park connector which both aunt sp and myself are very, very pleased. It means more time spent on blading and jogging and less excuses to be lazy.
One year ago, I never had to worry about accommodation. Weirdly, one year later, I am moving out. One year ago, I didn't question my salary. One year later, I am thinking of playing some (mind) games.
One year ago, (of course) I was younger. One year later, I am more matured. That means I have to put in more thoughts into my action and I have heavier responsibilities. *Sighs*
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Very nice site! accounting debits credits Copying vhs to gatway laptop Chevrolet engines
Post a Comment