Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What A Day!

First, I ran all over town to fix the half top shelf. Boss wanted to save money so made me do installations at outlets in town & the East. @*#$&#^&*@^#@($%_)($

After )@(#*$&^%$*$()#&^%*#($# -ing, I finally finished whatever I had with me. Plus a very deep cut on my thumb and my arm.

Despite that, I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks and deep appreciation to the staff at Watsons at Lucky Plaza for their aid & care. I cut my thumb there and because it was such a big cut, the blood wouldn't stop oozing. I never felt pain so much in my entire life but today was the first time I squirmed at the wound. Anyhow, they helped me cleant the wound and applied medicine for me and paid for the medicine (a bottle of green Zambuk which they took from their shelf in store.)

I felt so touched and really, felt like tearing. Despite the hard work & nasty days, at least some people made my day by being nice to me.

Thank you, thank you.

Though my wound is still bleeding a little. Haix.

No comments: