I lost my cool on Thursday evening and lead to a serious incident. Friday was a bad, bad, bad, bad day for me. Anything that could go wrong went wrong and anything that couldn't have gone wrong went wrong as well!! *Heaves a heavy sigh*
I am purely unlucky to have encountered this all at the same time. Must have stepped on some dung unknowingly. (Trust me to joke at this time but other than this, what else can I do?)
So confused and not knowing what to do. At the same time, wished I could undo things and save at a particular moment that I want.
KTV session yesterday night with ex-colleagues, a and tc. TC is such a good singer who can switch her voice anytime. Whoa! I am so impressed. The session was tiring as well because we kept singing those hyper songs and our voice are now coarse. Haha!
Been very tired of everything and I mean, everything that is happening to me lately. I feel very lethargic and sick already. Is it an indicator for me to stop what I am doing and move away. Tell me, tell me, tell me. I am vexed!!
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment