Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day is Packing Day.

For me, yes. I didn't realize I had so much to pack till I moved my lazy butt off the bed this morning because the mover is coming at 2pm to reckee my stuffs & quote me. So I thought I'd better pack my stuffs now. There're no other days that I can do so, anyway.

Been packing since 11am and haven't finished. Rather, I don't have anymore bags to pack in. I'd need boxes. Urgh! Why is moving such a hassle? So tired from the packing and stuffing I am taking a break.

I vommited everything that happened during the past week out to cellmate yesterday night. Thanks for being my listening ear, but hey, you asked for it! Hee hee.

Feel much better after the stupid runaround yesterday. A good stress reliever - sleep and tomorrow is a brand new day! :)

4 comments:

peiwen said...

Yah I asked for it, had no idea smth as innocent as "so what really happened?" could lead to such consequences. Haha

Anyways have fun moving! And don't let that small gas G get to you. :P

Anonymous said...

hee hee but you really asked for it mar. i forewarned u. :)

moving is no fun coz i springclean-throw-pack-springclean-throw-pack still have so much to pack! :'(

yes, decided to not let small gas man get to my head.

thanks, cellmate.

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »