I know I should probably list this down when the clock strikes 12 on 1st Jan, 2007. In any case, who says you can't list down you goals as soon as this? So, here goes:
1. Pulau Redang
2. Jeram Besu
3. Bangkok
4. Salsa class
5. Better career
6. Make things work between us
Seems like there're many things but I think that's how you live your life. Have goals so that you can work your way to them.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
make things work between us?? Sound like a bf that I dunno abt... Tell! Ttttttellllll!!
hahahahahah i think can give up on redang :P all meanest's fault
stef: tell tell tell si mi? tell liao lor.
pw: yah, cut6 can give up redang manz. sighs. i join my BATU PAHAT frens to redang liao. and mount kinabalu in 2008. wahahaa!!
wei....make things between u and who? why u never tell me anything nowadays ha? U goin to Mt Kinabalu? U larat to climb it lar....yeah rite!!!
jabir, don't look me no up oka! i bukannya gadis gadis okai! bleh!! teo also onz! you wana join us? but i tink u tak larat lah. nyeh nyeh! :P
-s.y.
Post a Comment