Friday was gathering with the old polymates and catch up was fun. Saturday was shopping day and so was Sunday. Haha!! Sapu-ed shoes, jeans, denim skirt and a new Olympus camera (for home, unfortunately).
Saturday was shopping at VivoCity then Charlotte's Web with colleague j & her bf. Thanks to colleague tc's generosity, I had the tickets. Haha. VivoCity is huge. Either that, I was taking my own sweet time I didn't have time to finish combing the area. After dinner was cable car ride and guess what, teo? I managed to catch the Magical Fountain at Sentosa! Without prior planning!! Happened to be able to walk in and I stood at the front part. Wah! Like reliving childhood.
Sunday was countdown with big shopping bags at Clarke Quay. Not really countdown but just sat at Coffee Bean and enjoyed the ambience around. After which walked around, taking some pics and then midnight movie at The Cathay.
I swear I never want to challenge myself for another midnight movie again! I slept through some scenes and (I think) wasted the ticket. :( Got home only at 5 a.m.
Obviously, being the oblivion me, I'd like to sleep as much as possible today. Planned to continue shopping but after doing grocery shopping with aunt sp, I felt so nua and tired. In the end, just a simple dinner at my place.
Ha, so to sum my pressies this year:
1) Aromatheraphy burner
2) Adidas jacket
3) Some flower nail art which the HOA gave. -_-
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow... Christmas is nice, a little late to say merry christmas so I'm wishing you a very happy new year
:)
thank you for the new year wishes. i've made my resolution when the clock struck 12 (just now). hope it'll come true!
Hapsie New 2007 to you, too!
Post a Comment