Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mixed Like A Rojak.

I'm feeling like the fried dough fritters, pineapples, cucumbers and other ingredients in the rojak. I feel like I am being tossed and turned in the mixing bowl and do not know if the dish will turn out tasty.

My stomach is having a turbulence air inside and my heart thumps so hard I think I might pass out anytime.

I've to be sure if is this what I'm after or am I committing myself to a hasty decision. Why must adults have pangs of worries sometimes in this (stupid) world?

Grr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decision is difficult
Just listen to your heart and then the mind will automatically decide
I think so la
No worries... am sure you will make the right decisions no matter what

Anonymous said...

sometimes decisions are easy. some are difficult. what if my heart is also confused?

i don't want my decisions to affect myself & others around me. that's the difficult part.

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

every decision will definitely affect people (including yourself) in some way. what's important is that you deal with the changes effectively. :) good luck cellmate!

Anonymous said...

hah you're right ah. thank you cellmate. i'm counting down to 31st dec for your return. hehe ;)

-s.y.