Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Long, Long Time.

It's been quite some time since I last updated. How are you, out there? Yes, YOU. Though I don't have that many readers, I assume I still have one or two.

Office Christmas present exchange is happening on 21st and I have to buy present for a colleague. It's time to draw up my Christmas list proper and do shopping altogether, one shot.

Work has been quite a rollercoaster but the ride is not too bad, I guess. I could be so free for the past two weeks and I practically am begging for things to drop on me. The next minute, I could be running about and staring into the computer for a good whole day + overtime. How unpredictable.

I'm feeling like drowning in a pool of blood. My own blood. I feel like I've stabbed myself and I'm bleeding to death. Hurr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you in advance...
My office Christmas is on 23rd... but will not be around
I have been real busy too but then hey...find time to relax yourself a bit
Be jolly with the season and let the spirit lift you up

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you in advance, too!!

Why aren't you around? My bosses would want EVERYONE to be around for get-togethers. of course, small companies, make it easier to be done.

I'll be at kelong for X'mas weekend. =) i'll enjoy, definitely.

you don't forget to let down you hair and soak up the festive spirits!!

-s.y.