There's an irritating fly buzzing around in the office and it's not very well-liked. Simply because you spoil your client by letting make amendments so late, you delay MY designer's time on MY project and asked him to do your work. In the first place, he wasn't even the one who was doing the job in the first place!
Now, I'm staying back in the office, cold and hungry and mad at you stupid bitch because you delayed my designer's time. Now, he could not finish my work on time and I've to stay back and cow in the office till who-knows-what-time. Where are you? Happily wagging your irritating face and tail out of the office already. You damn bitch.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok
I really thought it was a fly trying to steal your food at first
It seems that this fly is a female fly and is called a bitch too
Wait, let me swat it with the tennis racket with electricfied strings
Post a Comment