Saturday, June 23, 2007

Participant of the GSS '07.

Today was Fantastiking 4 and GSS-ing. Bought shoes for Mummy and got myself a dress pants. Not sure if it's called dress pants but it's a whole suit but only it's short pants. You get the drift? Aiya I'm not super duper into fashion hence my description is gabrah.

Tomorrow, we'll be doing something different. Waking up early to go Starbucks at OneFullerton for breakfast and sea view. Then to Chinatown for our Bintan packages. Yay! My leave has been approved hence I can safely proceed to make the nexcessary arrangements. :) Dinner will be home cooked meal. Wow, sounds like a wonderful Sunday.

If only the next day isn't Monday and I need not go office and face the irritating bummers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U mean knee length cropped pants?

Anonymous said...

no lar. not knee length. it's like a dress, whole piece only it's a shorts at the bottom. what do you call those?

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

Culottes?

Haiya, take pic of it lah.