Monday, June 11, 2007

Shopping Weekend.

Saturday started with a (not-so-well-done-but-still-edible-and-not-too-bad) breakfast for him. In return, I got a Nighmare Before Christmas mug!!! *glees* Then off we went for Shrek 3 which wasn't too worth the ticket price. Firstly, the experience wasn't good, thanks to kids again!!

Anyhow, the story plot wasn't too fantastic as well. I've decided to buy the DVD for Shrek 1 & 2 to collect and to watch again. Came back for the BBQ at night at his ex-colleague's house at Pasir Panjang. Nice place but too bad it was a tad too ulu. Place is spacious and surrounding is serene and peaceful. Occasional hoots from the ship as it's near the sea. Nice place.

Sunday was great. It was the shopping weekend. Ahh... I got a top, a handbag for mummy, a Braun Buffel keypouch for Daddy, some little stuffs here and there. What I'm now lacking are shoes, bottoms and... and... and I think that's all for now. :)

Oh yes, he bought Doraemon keychain with a rotating eyes? Haha! The child trapped in adult's body was very fascinated by it and decided to get 2 for ourselves. It's fun coz everytime you press the button, you get different eyes moving. Like a jackpot mechanics. Haha, lame fun, yeah. But it's entertaining. :D

No comments: