Yes, you read it right. My toe was so unfortunate this evening. Kicked into the already-came-off-tile of the office toilet and my toe cringed in pain. After that, it was immobile till now. A little turn will result in me cringing my face and body. It hurts so badly that I walk with a limp, still. I limped my way to the presentation at 5.15 just now. It was a 5 minutes walk from the office but it took me 15 minutes to reach.
So bad that I took a cab home and burnt $13.30 in my savings. So bad that i could not even touch it. I swear if anyone tries to do something funny (like the manager & the boy) like stepping on my toe; whether on purpose or not, I'd flatten that person. It hurts like hell and I was contemplating on getting an MC for tomorrow for I know I'd have trouble walking to office at my normal speed.
Now, I've to wake up 30 minutes earlier to prepare. Of course, as usual; I always remind myself to take up at 7 sharp but that never happened. Really, it never happened. Maybe, let's see tomorrow.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment