I need my break badly and quickly. Don't think I can take it anymore. Either that, I am finding it hard to pick up the momentum. Haven't been working past 7.30pm for a long time. This week was super busy and packed to the brim. Went to a meeting and returned to office at 11 only to find mailbox being flooded. 11 unread mails. Yes, didn't sound like a lot but for me (in current situation whereby I have nothing much to do) is a lot. Didn't have time to digest all and more came in!!! Urgh!!!
Body seems to be asking me to slow down. Hell, haven't been working hard recently due to lull period in my accounts. Engine has turned rusty. Needs some oil, needs some servicing on its parts. I can almost hear the creaks and feel my engine falling apart.
Didn't have a good time at work either. Many issues and worries flying around that makes me sick, literally. Don't know if I could hang on till the moment. I wake up every morning, chanting "Be Positive". Sounds like an idiot but that is what that keeps me going. Of course, not forgetting his support for me and it's thanks to him that made me see some light at the end of the fcuking dark and lifeless tunnel. So, thank you for your patience and advice.
Meanwhile, countdown to getaway: 24 days.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment