3 more days before I'm leaving on a jet plane. Haha! I'm so looking forward to this little break. Little because it's only a short 5-day break. When I come back, I'll be swamped with work that can pile on me and flatten me. Oh, that's good because I need not spend energy and money on slimming. Hmm... *ponders wonders*.
We had a loooooong meeting with the bosses today and they seem quite worked up and sensitive over some issues that were brought up. Hello, do we look like we're out to "cheat your money"? Stupid. The man just don't get it! How apt, this phrase.
My client went to Phuket for her short getaway last weekend. Overall, not too expensive. So, I'd strongly put this across to my cut6 that we go Phuket. Yes, I know, it's only me (and pw) who insisted on Bintan. But hey, both of us really thought we were heading to Bintan mah!
I'm drop dead tired at work today. Feel so restless, no energy to move on and charge towards the goal. I'm really hoping gold will drop on my head or a good man comes along and I snatch him and voila! I need not work.
He must be equipped with looks, body and wealth. I will then be able to enjoy and waste my time going for high teas, shopping at Milan, tours at Europe when I am bored, go spa once a week. You know, the typical tai-tai lifestyle.
Alright, I think it's time I wake up and be real. If there's a guy like this, he'd be somebody else's boyfriend or husband. Never my turn. Sian.
Male readers, if you think you fit in the bill, please do not hesitate to leave your details. Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ok, 'nuff babbling. I'm outta here.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good body, rich bla bla? what if hes a lying s o b who cheats like theres no tomorrow????
i know ur answer sy.....youre gona say, take all his money and clobber him to make him sorry??? dont think i havent forgotten who you said ud marry last time? something about 90 year olds...........
anyway.....u go have fun la. remember to bu me a present ok? ive never been to aussie u know...... :-)
u know me inside out, lawyer chan! of coz la! grab money then clobber him and "CIAO MY LURVE!" hehee my lifelong ambition ha.
i've never been to UK u know... :-)
-s.y.
Post a Comment