Friday, April 14, 2006

Movie Marathon.

Ping, shum and I had some crazy idea yesterday when we got together. From a simple meetup over dinner to dinner&movie (Take The Lead) then dinner&midnightmovie. Ultimately, the one who was complaining about tiredness and inability to stay awake (read: me) came up with a silly idea.

To watch TWO midnight movies at one go, one after another. After which, have breakfast and take the MRT/ bus home. Had this idea because I didn't want to take cab home with midnight surcharge.

So, it was decided. Take The Lead then Hostel. Hostel is R-21. It's a horror movie, alright. But it's not the kind of ghostly horror movie. It's the ghastly, gruesome horror. Can say we wasted time and money in this movie. Initially it looked like mild porn movie then became gruesome, to some extent, shum & I covered ourselves as the scenes were disgusting.

Take The Lead is way better though I slept through half of it. Haha! Anyhow, I managed to catch the last part and ohhh, how I love the dancing scenes! I think ballroom dancing is so nice and elegant and gorgeously sexy! Ooohhh.. now it makes me want to learn it even more.

Ok, time to wake up and be real. I have to pack for my little getaway. Nothing's been packed yet! Oh, packing. I hate packing.

(edited at 11.18pm)

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that on my way back home this morning, about 7am, when the train stopped at Orchard, in came three persons, one of which is a Mediacorp male actor by the surname Cao. Wah! He looks really handsome in real life. His complexion looks good, too. However, he's a little weird. Not sure if he's on camera (which I doubt so 'coz there weren't any crew). He purposely sat beside a sleeping man and pretended to doze off and leaned towards him. It looks like Gotcha! kind of scene. He did it several times and the innocent passenger looks shocked at this irritable act. Haha!!

I have yet to pack. Not a single bit. Feel so lazy to move and am a loss as what to pack. I probably will do "rubbish packing", ie simply put together a few pieces of clothings and let mum see tomorrow when she comes over. She will then go beserk at my choice of clothings and tells me what to bring and what not. Haha! Isn't that brilliant? =)

No comments: