It's only the second day of April and my budget for this month is burst. Left with $70. *Breaks into cold sweat*. The breakdown:
1. Hair cut & dye - $144 (Wah! 6 bucks cheaper than previous times.) In case you don't know me, this is a sarcastic remark.
2. Top - $23
3. Body Shop - $45
4. Casual slip on - $16.90
How can anyone splurge so much in Body Shop, you ask? Well, my intention was to get the tea tree foam wash 'coz it was on promotion. Stepped into the shop and saw my papaya body wash which I absolutely love ($10.90) and the aromatherapy oil were on sale. 2 bottles for $12.90. And since I buy quite frequently from them, I thought might as well top up another $10 for th e membership. They gave me the Peppermint body wash as welcome gift. -_-
I'm crazy, I'm such a shopaholic. Some are alcoholic, I think at times, I am both. Heng this month I am away for a week so that will cut down some spending (here). I am now thinking what can I shop for in Melbourne. Any ideas, anyone?
I'm going to start saving like there's no tomorrow (after Melbourne) because of these targets:
1. Bintan trip with cut6
2. A new laptop next March
3. Moving out (soon) to a place I call my home. However, I have yet to source for the place leh. Preferably, I can get a place in the East, near the beach which will make me a doubly happy girl. Or, aunt bh's place in Braddell which is quite expensive leh.
For now, I just want to rot on my bed wihlst admiring my hair. I am like that everytime I come back from my stylist, BLEH! Also, I am drop dead tired. Laundry awaits me in the bathroom and in the room (for ironing). Irritating cousins yelling outside. Boring, boring Sunday.
I feel like a big piece of fat pork because I haven't moved a muscle for 2 whole weeks. SIGHS! The laziness bug has hit me again.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment