Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Last Bit.

Airfare - checked.
Passport - checked.
Air tickets - checked.

What's my last bit? Wait for the day to arrive lor, what else? ;) My designer said, "You're so lucky!" Yeap, I agree. :) Cannot help it since I am adamantly asked to go. Haha!

The only thing is mum said, "You'd better save your own money for expenses hor. I've paid for the air tickets." Hah! No...it'll be on Daddy. :) Hehe. Bad kid, I am but well, I am mean.

-----
Designer j raised his voice at me today. Walau! You cannot keep up with the pace, you bottle up your stress and let the cork go at me? Cock lah you! Crazy. I look like a small, green & young girl you can bully huh? Please hor, I may be young and fresh in this industry (think not anymore) but I am also a human. A quick-tempered one. So if you'd want to thrash it out, let's see who explodes faster and more violent.

I've told myself to not be so quick-tempered. As colleague j adviced, I must curb this quick temper of mine. Yes, ma'am. I am trying.

Past week was splendid for dinner with cut6 (minus cellmate). First time, I became a villian. Being nasty to the cafe manager. But hey, his people had bad attitude, bad and DIRTY service! How can we tolerate DIRTINESS? NO WAY!! Bleh!

In any case, I shall accumulate good karma from now, as much as I can. Otherwise, I've to fork out my own money for the trip leh. Hehehe.

6 comments:

girlinatower said...

I know how u can get good karma. Buy a very nice meal for ur evil twin? Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

o, that's bad karma. coz i buy for the evil.

-s.y.

midniteangel11 said...

buy me pressie..buy me pressie...in case u still didnt hear that right.....BUY ME PRESSIE PRESSIE...PWESSSIIIEEEEEEEEE...............oh, ya, enjoy urslef also hor!

Anonymous said...

i never hear, you're right, my dear nenepoop!!

-s.y.

peiwen said...

Eh go Melbourne ah must buy souvenir hor! :P

the devil herself said...

pw, u're in perth. so u buy souvenir for me okai?

wht if i buy sth tt has expiry date? ooo i help u finish lah. :)