Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Graduate.

I have graduated from the roller blading class. But that is only Part 1 of my adventure. I'm still blading at a turtle speed. :( If only they held competition for slow coach, I'd emerge the winner, hands down.

In any case, it was fun. But there's so many things to learn and polish that I've set my heart to do. :D Will go practice every week (if possible) and will go to Part 2.

I woke up early to day (at 10.30am!!) to go for a swim-and-tan down at aunt sp's place. SO NICE! Her place is not fully occupied so I had the pool to myself for the entire morning and till early afternoon. Of course, staying out in the sun for so long has been what I've been yearning for all these while.

And the results? Tadah, I'm a roast pig!! ;)

No comments: