Finally, it's over. Good job, everyone! =) Accumulated tiredness, my designers said. We're all in need of good rest and Vitamin C (that's what he said). Haha!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I cannot contain my short-lived happiness. It's finally over and done with. But from Monday onwards, it's back to the grueling office. Frankly speaking, stationed at Expo for the exhibition is not that bad. We don't have anything to do for the first half of the day and we can go home earlier than being in office. The thing is, our travelling time killed us. Badly! It's a whole hour, at least for me!!
Blading tonight with shum and lesson. Wah! I feel so happy. Haha...and yes, I've found out the young lad's name. Not through talking to him but peeping at his name tag! Hee hee.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment