Monday, March 06, 2006

Game Over.

Clients, one by one are gone. All big players bade a goodbye. I mean ALL. Lost the much-dreaded-and-much-dragged (new year) campaign as well. Sighs! Boss didn't look happy at all and sort of vented her frusfration at anyone she could target. Head of Creative, unfortunately became one of them. Poor thing.

I think it's time to open my eyes bigger and scout around. No more company trip to Bangkok. :( I can only look forward to my own trip to Bintan with cut6 and to Pulau Perhentian with my #1's. How nice, I hope they happen soon. Nevertheless, I must save, save, save and save to make these come true.

2 comments:

peiwen said...

Sounds jialat, hope u're coping well with it...

We really going to Bintan? I thought u mentioned Bali the last time?

Anonymous said...

im quite "eng" now. but these things, i've learnt NOT to say it out (loud0 coz it's really touchwood!! haha

i thought we are going Bintan? so is it Bintan or Bali?? oh no~

-s.y.