Monday, March 20, 2006

Spoilt Brat.

Some people deserves to be told off. I was only short of releasing the steam just now. Hello, in a small agency, one should help one another. You cannot always depend on us to pave the way for you so nicely.

A junior designer was tasked to do a brochure which the client specifically requested that the cover is an adaptation from a poster that was done by the previous designer. Hence, I traced back the job number and told her the file is in so-and-so's computer. Instead, she turned around and wants me to find the file for her. Harlow, I've already traced the file, job number and the source computer. All you have to do is to go to the specific computer and get the file. What is your fucking problem?

Barking at me saying that j (my Acct Servicing colleague) always do that. Hello, I am not her, alright! Plus, if the file has been backed up in a CD, I'd definitely trace the CD and put in the job bag for you; like I usually do.

So, you think I wrote this with much anger. But no, I wrote this with objectivity. Why can't she learn to be more flexible and resourceful instead of waiting for the silver spoon? So, I need to feed the food to your mouth, is it? Do I have to make you burp, too?

Grow up!!

No comments: