Saturday, March 18, 2006

I am no Bill Gates.

I had a "loose" week at work from Monday to Thursday. In came Friday when I thought I could scot off at 6+ in the evening. But hell, boss decided to ask me to do the PowerPoint for a client on the basis "...because I think you're quite good in PowerPoint." Hell, you think so because you don't even know the basic!

You think PowerPoint is no big deal. But the big deal comes in when the client request that we do up the template for them. You know, the "Master Slide" settings. You mean you don't know how to do that? The client wants us to "embed" the background so that they stay stagnant and look more professional. Hell, you're from a big company and you're implying to me that you small-fry secretary doesn't know how to do that.

Stupid, right? And you want this enlarged, this smaller, this and that. I stayed in office till 8pm to put up with your stupid requests. You want high-res, super sharp pictures but file size is limited to 500kb. Hello, I am no Bill Gates; I am only a humble person with no more than $500 worth of fortune under my belt.

You want cheap and fresh? Go look in Cold Storage, the fresh food people!!

No comments: