Sundays are meant to be enjoyed. I stayed in bed till 2pm and woke up to some noises outside, no thanks to nasty neighbours who cannot be more considerate. Lazed around till I caught cellmate on MSN. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I got a V-day postcard from cellmate, too. Thanks hor. The message in it was sooooo encouraging. In any case, it was a pleasant surprise.
Dinner turned out rather well, compared to yesterday's burnt fish nuggets. Talking about it makes me boil. A day with no work, no worries, no stress is absolutely fun. I don't have to make mad rush(es) and can just take my time in doing my stuffs.
After a hard week at work, one should learn how to sit back and relax, enoy your weekend. With nice music and a good book is enjoyable, too. Only thing I am lacking is perhaps the member of the opposite sex to make my life more colourful because then, I can order him around. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Whist cellmate enjoys her "crush", I shall continue to google for more of his information. It's really a wonder what the Internet can do. It's more than you can imagine!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No worries about the V Day postcard mate! ;)
I'd try to make sure next year your message will NOT be the same! hmmph! you'd better make sure your next V-day isn't spent alone, too! :P
how abt granny Smith apple? kekeke
Post a Comment