This is my 3rd day in Melbourne and I feel like I've gained 5 kgs. I do nothing but eat, walk and sleep. I eat more than the other 2 activities.
My first day here saw me wrapping up in layers and layers of clothes. So cold, I didn't think there was a need to wear lingerie. Really. Also, maybe I was too tired from the 7.5 hours flight, I slept my afternoon off. Mum & auntie had a very very hard time waking me up. aunt bh had to literally use a cold tower over my face to wake me up. But I still laid stagnant, on the bed. She had to pull me up from the bed.
2nd day - shopping at Chadstone Shopping Centre, the largest mall in Melbourne. However, we didn't get anything because things were not cheap. Though the difference between AUS and SGD is a mere 1.2. After spending half (almost) of the day at Chadstone, we adjourned to Westfield Shopping Centre, a suburb mall near aunt bh's house. I only bought a pair of Havanna's slippers. Sucker, instead of buying in Singapore, I buy them here. Siao!
3rd day - Victoria Market. Heaps of fruits and stuffs to look at! I bought a handbag, 1 pair of working heels and a pair of dinner heels. Crazy, right? My cousin went back to Singapore and bought heaps of shoes whilst I chose to shop here. Of course, I am a smart shopper who goes for cheap & good deals! =) The best buy of the day has to be my AUS$4 black spaghetti top. Haha! I'm one satisfied pig.
I am so tired now because of the entire day of walking. So, pardon me whilst I indulge in my chocs and tea! Hehe. :P
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
gooday mate! oooo.....choc and tea sounds good to me. dont forget to eat some tim tams ya? yummies! wrap up warm and tight and send us some pics will ya?
ps...theres no where better in the world then to buy clothes and shoes from sg/msia/hk....! cheap and chic. everyone just walks around in top shop here...sienz man!
melb!!!!!!!!!
i love melbourne.
say hi to the koalas.
i wanna go holiday too
i so envy you:( !!!:p
tim tams are awonderlot here i wished i can bring back the entire aisle back. pathetic sg only has a tiny weeny section.
shopping has not been bad here.coz SGD and AUS isn't a BIG diff. plus, knowing me, i will only bury myself in the bargain bin. quite good bargains. will post pics when i get home.
winnie,i see no koalas. only living things i see (beside human) was leaves, leaves and more leaves.
go hols, must learn to unwind.
-s.y.
Post a Comment