Noticed the title of my previous post had an exclaimation mark after the city's name. It denoted my excitement. This title has a full-stop which denotes my unenthusiasm back in this island. Very often, it's like that.
5 days in Melbourne has brought me to a greater height in life. (Fuah, sounds so chim. Read on.) I've managed to brush aside my work and let my hair down (no more long hair to let down though) and enjoy my holiday. Now, this is truly what I call holiday. Stress free, no worries, fresh air, slow pace; though boss sms-ed and called me once. But I managed to brush her aside, in a cool manner. Haha! One should learn when to grip on and let go.
This year is a travelling year for me, definitely. Melbourne in April, Bangkok in May. Apparently, my company is planning a trip to Bangkok next month. I will be going for holiday with cut6 in July. Sighs, I am going broke, very broke.
Will someone please donate some funds to me?
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment