Sunday, October 16, 2005

Aftermath.

Quidam was absolutely fantastic that left me in awe. It was definitely worth the money (aunt sp offered to pay for my share as well. *glees*). My first live performance has given me very extraordinary fabulous experience. :D We wanted to buy a top to commemorate our experience but they were mostly long-sleeved. In the end, aunt sp bought me the music CD. I'm a happy girl at the end of the evening. :))

*****
After being a hundred bucks richer, I went on a shopping spree. Went shopping with my grandma and we spent about a little more than hundred buying mum's clothes, my top and what nots. Haih. I really should stop spending because a look at my account balance brings bouts of depression.

Leave's approved so will be going home to join my family for holiday in Tioman. I need this break to rejuvenate and recharge. To rest is to prepare for a longer (and tougher) journey ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad u had a nice evening, those r all the simple lil pleasure that makes all the difference in life when we look back. Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate. Happy holiday to u for ur next trip to Tioman...
Cheers

Winn said...

I dont care I want pop-corn!!!

the devil herself said...

zeroimpact: yeap. it definitely lighten my mood for the evening and i will ensure that i enjoy myself in tioman. i'm quite looking forward to it. :)

winn: popcorn? emmm can buy anywhere right? haha! :D