It's one of the rare days that I'm awake at this time on a Sunday. cellmate will agree 'coz she knows how oblivious I am on weekends. (Note: I cannot wait for you to come back, cellmate! Then we shall have a cut6 blast or a dmc04 gathering again!! How I miss you, cellmate!)
Anyway, it's a fine Sunday morning to go to the beach to cycle or tan or jog or even go swimming. What I lack is companion(s). Warning: this is going to be a rather depressing entry. So steer away, if you must.
I realized that my social circle is no wider than 20 people. Tsk tsk, no life!! One of my aunties said, "This is your prime age, for you to be wild. Go out there and have fun. You have the capabilities and the financial capacities (no matter how little they are.)" Yeah, I agree. But there seem to be no one for me to ask around. All are "booked" on weekends with their respective boyfriends. (I'm not gloating over the singletons; I am one of them!)
I've decided to do something about this. Go have fun, get to know more people and like I always say, "Life is short and you only live once." I'm so going to live by that and make sure I get the fullest out of my life, man!
I can't wait for tracy to finish exams then we go partyyyyyyyy!!
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go go go... have fun...
I'm also available for fun though... give me a ring
heh heh heh
come down to singapore lar. then can have fun together. haha
wah. partying as well? Congrats. When I come back in Dec, we go k?
evil twin, of course! i never forgot about you okay! i will await your return and we go partyyyyy!!
meanwhile, i am sooo happy for you coz you're stressing over your studies but you're having a blast there! :)
no more kc spidey, eyah?
Post a Comment