Sunday, October 09, 2005

Why? Part 2

It gets very depressing to watch the news bulletin or read newspaper these days. Either it's terrorist attack or major earthquake. Bloody pictures "splatter" on the main page of newspaper and TV screen. So pek chek, ya' know? Why can't people out there live in peace and harmony?

*YELLS* "Everybody die then happy ah, is it? Must see blood then satisfying is it?" I hate to see innocent lives gone in a blast. Though I always seem cold-blooded and hard-hearted, never say much about these and portrays a "heck care" look, I really feel for the victims. Makes my day more sian, you know or not???

And the news reported that a luxurious car snootily parked the car at a double yellow line, at the turning corner at that; causing a major traffic jam at I-didn't-notice-where. TWO offences at one go. Walau eh! How can this kind of people exist? Shit man, please be more considerate, ok?? Climax: owner of the car was nowhere to be found. Best. Must be scared stiff due to the big mess created, hor??

I'm just grumbling over anything that I can nitpick at. Pff!

2 comments:

zeroimpact said...

Some people jes dun know wat the word "Considerate" means...
it may b a few min for them but it could oso b the last few min for others, hope they find who the owner, post his pics in da paper n let everyone in da nation know
tsk tsk tsk, shame shame...

Anonymous said...

sy, take deep breaths and slowly count backwards...do it for at least 10 minutes....I do that when i feel like im gonna lose it and land someone in hospital....
but personally if someone went and park until obstruct traffic i will go hantam him and call the police....teach him a lesson.
weird how we automatically think it's a guy who did that. could be a lady too..
Modern Indian Girl