Monday, October 31, 2005

Let's Eat Healthy....

...NOT! How to be healthy when I'm snacking on Twix at this hour of the night? Twix....oh heaven! But a tad too sweet after downing 1.5 sticks. Urgh.

Today marks the begining of my long (but short-lived) weekend. Wooh hoo! *Does a lil' dance* I'm going home tomorrow! I'm going Tioman on Wednesday! I want to get a massage. Oh, I badly want one.

The colleague, w; today is sort of listless. Perhaps it's because his "kaki" is gone. For good. Anyway, I was stressed to the max today despite going for a short break starting tomorrow. In came a pair of identical twins as junior designers. They're not very fast with Freehand and I, of course, got screwed upside down, left and right by client(s) today. One word: SIAN!!

Let's turn a lil' grumpy and nasty. I hate a particular client from a particular stat board. Hmmph! How dare she bad-mouth us when she's in the fault? Bugger! PUI! May you not get blissful days and get blisters whenever you take a little step and may you fall down on your nose and flatten your assets! (See, I told you I could get nasty and mean!!) I can be worse but I figure I should not be over-compulsive about cursing. Hmmph! Spare you, lil' wretch!!

I gave another of my client a taste of her own medicine. We're working on a collateral and the norm's my copywriter will provide write-up. However, according to her mood, if they don't like, they'll strike the entire page of write-up and replace with their own. So, what's the big deal, you might say. The big deal is that they wasted my copywriter's time and our time because they could jolly well provide the write-up in the first place instead of us going online to research and rack our brains over it! Blah! So, when we struck away their entire paragraph, leaving 2 lines, she made noise. "Need time to go to their website and extract, not pluck from air, you know? It's painstakingly done." Urgh, hello....you mean to say my copywriter don't have to go to website and extract and painstakingly do about 50 company profiles?! What the hell??

Walau eh, don't know what's eating me up but I just feel like strangling them one by one! Hang them upside down, cut across their abdomen and rub salt into them!

Argh!!! I think it's because I've to do some silly work that I brought back from office. Fuck!!

4 comments:

girlinatower said...

wa so fierce. so scary.

the devil herself said...

yah, not in very good mood yesterday. felt like blasting my clients!!!

Winn said...

WOw finally . Home & holiday?!!

Congrats! Flirt all you want!! :P
HHAHA

the devil herself said...

hey winnie dear! :) yes, home to celebrate deeparaya and to recover from the spendings. LOL!!

flirt? hmm see first if there's anyone not. hehehe :P

miang betul!