Sunday, November 06, 2005

Post Holiday Mood.

Back from holidays. Was it good? Was it fun? I'd say good, for it's different experience for me. Why? I didn't swim, I didn't go all out and be a wacko and have fun as I would last time.

Instead, all I did was to eat, sleep, eat and sleep. Oh of course, I have to thank my daddy for the pampering spa experience. Mummy and I had an aromatherapy massage. As usual, all good things don't last. Before we knew it, 60 minutes was up. Cheh!!

In any case, the past few days were good. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep, be happy! :)

On the other hand, I dread tomorrow. For many hiccups happened whilst I was away. Is it due to my bad handover? I don't know. I hope not.

Like what tracy said, "Don't worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will worry for itself." Well said, well said.

3 comments:

Winn said...

james bond : tomorrow never dies?

haha.

So did u managed to meet any cute guys?

Anonymous said...

That must be refreshing. Recharging as well. Gud for you...
I guess I should go for 1 too ;)

the devil herself said...

winn: talking about guys, i didn't meet any leh. :(

guess they've been washed into the ocean, with the monsoon.

zeroimpact: yah, recharge then come back office kena grill.

p/s: im still in opit! wah kau...!!