Saturday, November 26, 2005

This Weekend.

I had a short MSN chat with teo yesterday (I was too free at work). Only then it dawned to me that she was having holidays. Apparently the martian started her holidays a few days ago, too. In Singapore and Malaysia, students are having holidays!!! Ever since I started work, I've lost track of (school) holidays. I only have Public Holidays in mind. Sighs! So pathetic.

These few days I could scoot off at 6.30pm. Yesterday was no exception. Everyone was still in office. He gave me a grin when I left (quietly). Haha! Yes, I could leave early. So? :P The creative team, minus him had to go back office today to complete the presentation on Monday. Poor things!

This weekend, I've planned to spend in the home, lazing and sleeping. Trying to catch my missed winks. Think too much rest before this had "nua"-ed me too much. No good, no good. I'm now missing the minimum 12-hour sleep I had whilst on MC early this week.

Oh yes, I was watching the Champion League highlights and noticed that the were using a yellow ball. What's the difference between the normal white and yellow soccer ball? Anyone cares enough to tell me?

See, the above has fully illustrated that if one has too much free time, one tends to think about meaningless issues. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a short MSN chat with teo yesterday (I was too free at work).

ei, u must state that u talked to me cuz u're too free ar?!

btw, yellow ball used to increase visibility, (winter, snowy)isn't it so?

Anonymous said...

hehehe okai lar. coz i don't normally chat on MSN whilst working unless they're my clients.

yes, sick. my clients are on my msn list!!

oh, so the yellow ball is 2 increase visibility. bt i noticed it wasn't winter leh?

-s.y.