Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Boring.

Two days at home spells boring. There's nothing that I did & do & am doing except eat and sleep concuss. Fever came back yesterday morning in office so I cabut off to the doctor to have a blood test.

The results? "Not dengue. It's just bacteria infection. When antibiotic kicks in, you'll be fine." Yeah, sure I'll be fine. But when? Not immediate right? Anyway, the medicine is really, really powerful. Knock me off to slumberland almost immediately.

During these 2 days, I had dreams of all kinds. No kinky ones, though. :P The dreams are work-related. Yeah, scold me. Thinking of work whilst on MC. Not like one can control one's dream, can I?

Ok, I sense the effect of the medicine already. Going to concuss now.

3 comments:

peggy83 said...

take care oh

Winn said...

sudah recovered tak?

Anonymous said...

peg, thanks.

winn: on the road to recovery.

never tasted so bitter before! my mouth is immuned to every other sense except bitterness.

yucks!!

-s.y.