We were rushing the 28pp collateral till 4am
Client delayed: changed number of pages, change information, and 4 of the pages were so tedious that we can spend one whole day doing it. I swear! I went into office at 8.30 am yesterday morning and only completed my part at 10.00 am before passing it to the designer. 4 pages that can make or break us!!
Anyway, I shan't complain too much either because client was nice enough to stay on with us till 3.30. After which, we wrapped up the job and backed up the file for printer. Whoa, I tell you, brain dead, brain freeze, brain malfunction. Same goes for body.
All we could do is curse and swear (without client's knowledge, of course!).
3 comments:
who is that he who complimented you??and makes you so happy?? *suspect grinz*
well at least you got the client accompanying. I had to stay up and continue working until end of day the next day alone with winks in between the hours.
But I guess it something we chose, so dun fret, enjoy it, it's a stepping stone, will soon b a lot better!!!
peg: kepo kepo hah? i'm not telling. this time i definitely not! :P no one knows. haha
zeroimpact: well, true. and the newsletter was only 28pp. the next one coming up is 180pp! i think i'm going to faint.
defintely hope it's going to get better.
-s.y.
Post a Comment