Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Road to Success & Wealth.

The road to success & wealth starts tomorrow. Bosses said they see the potential in me (?!?) and wants to groom me to become a Business Development person. They asked if I was willing to take up the challenge. After much consideration, I gave a "Yes". Weighing the pros & cons, I've nothing to lose. I get free training, I get to learn more stuffs, I might get to multiply my earnings (commission-based). So yeah, why not?

And tomorrow marks the first day of the training. Nope, I'm not deviating from my account servicing job. I still love my work as an AE. Just that being a Business Development person has been a challenge to me because:

(1) I thought ALL Biz Development Exec has to reach a certain quota.
(2) I was afraid I wasn't up to doing sales. (Biz Dev means garnering sales)

BUT, they made it clear that I've no quota to reach. (YAY! YAY! HOORAY!!) and the incentive aka commission is rather attractive, no doubt it goes by accumulation system. Of course, to get the minimum 1% is hard, looking at the figure. But, I like challenges.

Things that are too easy are boring. Plus, the adrenaline rush isn't there if there's no challenge in whatever I venture in.

Ok, do you understand what crap I just wrote in the last sentence? Neither do I because I can sense that the effect of the ultra drowsy medicine has set in.

In any case, I hope tomorrow's a better day for me and my flu. I hate running nose!! Why do they call it running nose when they don't run away from you? BAH!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei, all the best ar...

Anonymous said...

sc=teo?

yup, thanks.

-s.y.

peiwen said...

Runny nose, not running nose. Lol.

girlinatower said...

wah. looks like ur career is getting better. Congrats!

Winn said...

COol. congrats to our BDAE :)

Anonymous said...

Congrat to you, n way to go :)

the devil herself said...

i just hope that i have enough health to last.

on MC today (again) and tomorrow. luckily it's not dengue. just bacteria infection.

but still as troublesome as well.

alrightie, i'm going back to concuss.