I left office at 6.05pm yesterday and raised many's eyebrows. But hey, I have nothing to rush, nothing to do. I didn't even receive a total of 30 mails for the whole of yesterday. Makes me wonder if the mail server is spoilt. But no, colleagues' emails are fine. It's just during some times, I've nothing to do. So free that I fell sick.
Body ache today and could not make it to office. Went to doctor and he suspects me of dengue fever. *raises eyebrows* DENGUE FEVER?!!! If it's true, I'd probably won't be here, blogging. In any case, I've to be kept under tight observation till Sunday morning. If fever persists, I've to go for blood test.
Sighs, I pray that nothing's wrong with me and this is just another virus attack, due to my late nights and inconsistent rest. During the SARS outbreak, it was narrow escape for me. I hope this time, too.
Something meanest said that I think is funny. "You are not young anymore to be as havoc as last time." What has this got to do with me and my age?? Bleh! :P meanest must be referring to herself coz she's older than us!
In any case, get well soon, me!
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment