Saturday, November 12, 2005

New Leash of Life.

3 days ago, I was counting down to this day. 3 days later (now), here I am.

Before.


After.


Cut, dyed (can't see clearly here, though) and treatment. Hmm, good pamper for myself after a hard week, yeah! On top of that, I went on usual therapy with tracy.

Bought hair styling product, some facial products and inner beauty. :)

Tomorrow's shopping for a hair dryer to style my new HEAD. I'm a happier person.

5 comments:

midniteangel11 said...

ahh.....nice to hear that you are a happier (albeit slightly poorer) person!! HAHA..... funny how a hair cut and some shopping can lift a persons spirits eh? i cant wait till pay day next week......i want a nice treat for myself as well. i prabably dont deserve it as much as you, but darn, im still a girl damnit...and I NEED TO SHOP!!!!!! phew...... ;-)

Winn said...

new look!
Nice and refreshing!!
i cut a bit of my curls already. coz my hair's getting 'sick' and yet i the hair salon wont pakat MC with me.

Sniffs.

poor hair.
sick n but still to go to work

sniffs.

the devil herself said...

eu: yeah man! i totally deserve it! haha i think lar. yeah ah, happier but poorer! BOO HOO!! but i couldn't style properly today (u know me... :S) so hair's a bit off today at work. ahahha

winn: hair sick, got MC also ah? hehehe eh you cut your curls? they look pretty on you! maybe you should cut short too?

peggy83 said...

walau...so long till so short!
that time i cut my hair also not to this extend.
anyway, happy is the one we all matters the most!

Anonymous said...

want to cut short then cut short. mai trim. i always say that. hehe

but yes, i am happie!!

-s.y.