Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hot Date? Bleh!

Boss G asked if I had a hot date yesterday evening. Please lah....it was freaking cold yesterday night ok?? Plus, you held the meeting at 6.45pm when it was supposed to be 5.30pm!?! People had appointments, ok?

Anyway, it was movie session with zhiggy. The movie is damn boring ok? I paid 7 bucks to fall asleep and [to quote zhiggy] "2 hours of free advertising about" (shan't say coz it might be sensitive). Sighs, the courtroom session brought me snores. Sianz! I feel cheated, man. Ok, i rest my grievances.

The dude bought me a boomerang (?!!) from his trip to OZ. Boomerang!? Can use here meh? And the funny thing is on the packaging, it states "Guaranteed to return when thrown correctly." On first read, I sniggered to myself. Fab, the dude owes me his present. Hiak hiak hiak!!

I've been very careless in my work. Very. Last time, it was spelling error and now it's the logo!! Alamak. Hurh!!

4 comments:

girlinatower said...

U complaining cold? I freezing here with temperatures at 6 degree celsius!

Anonymous said...

hehehe i cannot stand cold, darling.

-s.y.

peiwen said...

Oh... was gonna get u a boomerang too. Looks like I shall have to hunt for another present. Haha. (Just kidding lah)

P.S. Boomerangs really do return when you throw them. I can show you when I get back. ;P

the devil herself said...

who are you going to test the boomerang on? someone we "like"? baby roo!!!!!!!!!!!!!