How else better to start your day with yawns continuously? Don't know why but I'm feeling superbly lethargic at work today. So tired I can sleep anywhere, anytime.
Colleague j is on leave till Monday. That leaves me covering her work till she returns. I'm supposed to be busy like a bee but no, I'm not. As you can see, if I can blog during office hours, I am F-R-E-E.
Anyone has cure for tiredness? No coffee, please because it will be worse as I will have sleepless night and tomorrow, I'll turn into a panda.
In any case, I think I'd better find something to entertain myself. Tralala~
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
singing is a pleasant self-entertainment........
i love to blog at work too. cari inspiration we call it.
ya rite. hahahahah
hahaha! cari inspirations. konon, winnie, konon!!
i think my voice will kosongkan the whole office; who's going to do my work??
-s.y.
tsk tsk. how can u tell ppl u r blogging during office hours.
me honest gurl.
-s.y.
Post a Comment