Yay! Yay! I'm going to watch Quidam next week; provided I manage to get the tickets on Monday for the Thursday slot. Wooh hoo!!
5 years ago, I missed Saltimbanco because I was wishy-washy about it. Alas, aunt sp went with her friends and when she related the show to me, I was "Ooh-ing" and "Ahh-ing" and gasping in wonder.
5 years later, alas, I'm no longer wishy-washy and more willing to part with a hundred bucks for it. I finally understand the meaning of "you earn your own money, so you can spend your own money." Dad & Mum has been saying that to me. Hehehe!!
I can't wait for Monday (when I go buy tickets) and Thursday (the show time!!).
With the grandparents back, the house is more complete. Washing machine's up and running again, thanks to the everything-can-do Grandpa and my meals are no longer incomplete, thanks to the everything-can-cook-and-they're-good Grandma.
Tralalala. It's October. :D
Oh, time for Chinese lesson 1.
Saturday, October 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh i love cirque du soleil's show! saltimbanco and another one were in singapore b4... and quidam just visited perth (before singapore).. haha...
hey my cooking skills also getting good ok... neh neh
so nice right? i'm so glad i'm going to quidam this time. i really regret saltimbanco. sp went and she went on ranting abt it that made me soooo jealous!!
your cooking? er....can try when u come back lor. but i have my doubts. hehh
Post a Comment